SlideShow

  • BKK Oct2011
  • ej chalkboard
  • f2f red square
  • ej snow
  • janec snow
  • ej dance
  • bed jump
  • with jac victor
  • f2f snow
  • f2f-06
  • f2f-08
  • f2f-53
  • f2f-57
2

my Gosh!!!! (+_+)v

ok..this is another post frm me..babysee posting here...
oh well,honestly i've never felt so unprepared b4..
it is same or may worse compared to the one tt SARA and i did 4our church's SISTA's day..
i figured tt i can't play molo..and shucks..!!!*babysee panic-ing!!!*
believe it or not..molo is a another memorable FREE TO FALL's gig..will we..ehem,"I" jumble it all upside down???
i've got no idea..NONE!~!
altho goin back on the beats eased me a lil bit,but still am i FREAKING OUT!!!

babysee says:...
"our dear Daddy there,we might not have the best prac tt we had b4..we might not be doin the best tt "we" (actually it was me)could previously..but i pray for Ur peace to be with us..feel us even as tonight tt u give us more passion and excitement in our playin..knowing tt this band has a reason for its presence..all the glory shall go back to U as we humble ourselves to do great things tt we ought to..tt's all frm me..in jesus name,AMEN!!"