SlideShow

  • BKK Oct2011
  • ej chalkboard
  • f2f red square
  • ej snow
  • janec snow
  • ej dance
  • bed jump
  • with jac victor
  • f2f snow
  • f2f-06
  • f2f-08
  • f2f-53
  • f2f-57
0

FusionFiesta

Ngahaha.. It's been long.

I was just thinking.
Would you know how many times God has protected us from harm?
But when something bad or doesn't go your way only then we ask Where was God?

So, thank you God, for everything ;P
From keeping us safe from storms that we were heading to,
To sunny days where the skies are clear and blue..

When I consider all the wonderful things that God does silently on my behalf each day (Isa. 25:1), I realize that my list of praises should be much longer than my list of petitions.
- Julie Ackerman Link







Free to Fall - Fusion Fiesta 2008, HICT

0 comments: