SlideShow

  • BKK Oct2011
  • ej chalkboard
  • f2f red square
  • ej snow
  • janec snow
  • ej dance
  • bed jump
  • with jac victor
  • f2f snow
  • f2f-06
  • f2f-08
  • f2f-53
  • f2f-57
1

talk.talk.talk.

there's something to GOssip about mann...
hehehehe...
well... HELLO FROM PENANG!!
FreetoFall has landed here... hehehe...
yesterday was awesome...
played to a small group of people...
on a pretty awesome stage...
HOT like crazy but heaps and heaps of fun....
we had fun on stage, off stage, camwhoring, chilling...
it was just like a really nice getaway...
so welll... just alittle short and sweet update...
atleast until more comes your way!!





1 comments:

Jazz Tan

HEY GALXZZZ!!!!! =) Dunno if u could remember me... but im one of the organizer in the white cap.. can see me in da pic u jux put up.. anyways... i seriously lik da songs u gals sang/played tat day.. jux wanna ask if u gals r interested to collaborate wit me in the future... =) drop me a line k? my email JJ_ChanQiWah@hotmal.com... btw.. KEEP IT UP!!! put me as ur DIE HARD FAN!!!!!